Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hello!

Hello!

I don't know how you got here, whether a random google search, or heard about this blog through a friend, but welcome.

Now that you are here, let me tell you my plans for this blog.

I love the big wide world, everything about it, and I always try to find the beauty in everything.
I love to cook, read, write, eat, travel, learn, sing, and explore, and I'd like to share my adventures.

I have big plans for my life, and I am definitely a dreamer. The name of my blog, Bel Sogno, means "beautiful dream" in Italian, and I actually have a tattoo that says this on my ankle. I eventually want to have a farm named this, and to me it represents the way I see my life and dreams.

I'd like to show that no matter what your circumstances are, that you can do anything you put your mind to and accomplish great things. I, for example, have twin toddlers and was a young mother. Some people may look at my situation and consider this a hindrance, but I don't see it like that at all. Everyone comes from a different background and has different circumstances that surround their lives, but everyone and anyone can accomplish their dreams. 

So join me on my journey. On the way I'll be sharing things like pictures, recipes, stories, poetry, and anything else that accompanies my adventures.

Hope you enjoy the ride!

~ Hannah ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment