Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Three Weeks Later

It's been three weeks since I started as a full time cook, and they have been busy, but rewarding. I think the biggest change is being able to sleep through the night again, and not being tired all day. It's also nice actually having a life again, and being able to go out and do things. 




I ended my last month at the bakery by taking a mini vacation to a cabin at the coast with my boyfriend, for his birthday weekend. I think it was exactly what both of us needed to recharge and get away from the world for a bit. The weather was beautiful, and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to lose myself in my surroundings, not having to worry about anything. 

Since then, I've been keeping busy with work, family, friends, band practice, and the boyfriend, and even though I'm not certain about what the next step is, or positive about about I want to do in the long run, I'm pretty dang happy in the here-and-now, and I think that's the most important thing. Happiness. 

~ Hannah Elise ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment