Thursday, January 26, 2017

Beginning My Journey to Healing



Today will be the first day in my journey to heal. 

I am only 24 years old, yet I have become so tired; tired of work; tired of constantly feeling like there's never enough time for the things I want to do; tired of feeling stuck doing what is "expected" of me as an individual in today's society; tired of the hate in the world and the negativity I see everywhere; tired of feeling tired. 

For the next year, I plan on devoting myself to healing from the pain of everyday, modern life. 
I plan on focusing my energy this next year on healing through really living, while learning how to better care for myself. I plan on working on my physical health, of course, but more importantly, my mental health and spirituality. 
I'm done merely existing, feeing like a bystander in my own life. I am ready to take control of my own story, and finally feel alive again.

No more waiting, I'm making things happen. 

~ Hannah Elise ❤

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do? I'm tired of the hate in the world too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure that working on myself first is the first step, since I don't feel like I can help others as well if I'm not taking care of myself first. So for now, focusing on becoming healthier, going back to school, doing some of the things I've been putting off, and see where it goes from there. :)

      Delete